Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Crude Oil Transfer||Power:||Electric Motor Or Diesel Engine|
|Seal:||Machanic Seal||Structure:||Single-acting Plunger Pump|
|Power Rate:||185-400KW||Material:||Cast Iron,stainless Steel,316ss|
diesel fuel transfer pump,
crude oil transfer pump
Its Power end adapts the 3-turn & 2-support crankshaft and connection rods structure. And due to the multi-cylinder pump, the discharge flow can be reduced and the inertia head can decrease to cut down the pipeline vibration. The power end mainly consists of frame, crankshaft, connection rods, crossheads, crosshead pins, connection rod bushings (Big and small ends) and rolling bearings. It features with simple structure, higher strength and rigidity, lighter weight,longer service life,convinient maintenance and stable operation.
Mainly used for conveying crude oil or mediums similar to crude oil at physics property.Mainly used for transport of crude oil or other related products between different oil stations.
|Discharge flow rate||34-145m3/h|
Pump with base plate. The matched engine can be chosen based on the client's need.
It is made up of a power end, a plunger combination and hydraulic end as a kind of horizontal triplex or quintuplex single active recirculation pump based on the over sixty-year R&D experience and the civil fluid technology of China Academy of Lanch Vehicle Technology.
1. Prompt deliver at the very day.
2. Sophisticated and professional logistic agent.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team.
4. After-sale service:Any questions or problems while operating the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved for you immediately.
1. Over sixty experience on pump R&D,production.
2. Adapt aerospace fluid high tech on the hydraulic end and power end,
3. A-grade supplier of CNPC over ten years.
4. High quality products at competitive price in quick delivery.
5. Professional and sincere after-sale service for overseas markets.
6. Exported to USA,Canada,Iran, Zambia,Indonesia and many other countries.
Contact Person: Spring